http://www.eugeniovirguti.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/xbrl-europe-day-maggio-2019-carousel.jpg 278 600 Web Editor Web Editor2019-07-04 17:48:002019-09-10 10:44:0323rd XBRL Day in Paris was a success – Presentations and video are available
23rd XBRL Day in Paris was a success – Presentations and video are available
More than 150 attendees joined the event, and got the latest news about ESEF/iXBRL, participated to Working Groups and enjoyed a social dinner in a French Brasserie.
Attendees got the latest news about ESEF/iXBRL, participated to XBRL Europe and XBRL International Working Groups and enjoyed a social dinner in a French Brasserie.
- Welcome words – Bertrand Peyret – ACPR Deputy Secretary General
- Resolution Reporting in XBRL – Jean-Philippe Bohy – ICT Officer Single Resolution Board SRB
- Towards a PoC for BIRD and XBRL? – Jean-Marc – Israel former director Statistics at ECB
- Why the ESG reporting is important to be made in XBRL? – Hugo von Meijenfeldt – Ministry of External Affairs of NL
- Reporting 3.0 in Luxembourg: Setting up of a Financial Reporting Hub – Marc Hemmerling – former XBRL Europe & Luxembourg Chair
- Esma update – Anna Sciortino – Policy Officer European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- AMF update – A NCA with ESEF – Anne Gillet – Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- Field tests in Italy results – Eugenio Virguti – Secretary General XBRL Italy