XBRL Europe and some XBRL European jurisdictions have decided to organize the 1st week of December a series of short online events, regrouped in the “26th XBRL Europe and national jurisdictions digital week on ESEF”.
More than 150 attendees joined the event, and got the latest news about ESEF/iXBRL, participated to Working Groups and enjoyed a social dinner in a French Brasserie.
Attendees got the latest news about ESEF/iXBRL, participated to XBRL Europe and XBRL International Working Groups and enjoyed a social dinner in a French Brasserie.
- Welcome words – Bertrand Peyret – ACPR Deputy Secretary General
- Resolution Reporting in XBRL – Jean-Philippe Bohy – ICT Officer Single Resolution Board SRB
- Towards a PoC for BIRD and XBRL? – Jean-Marc – Israel former director Statistics at ECB
- Why the ESG reporting is important to be made in XBRL? – Hugo von Meijenfeldt – Ministry of External Affairs of NL
- Reporting 3.0 in Luxembourg: Setting up of a Financial Reporting Hub – Marc Hemmerling – former XBRL Europe & Luxembourg Chair
- Esma update – Anna Sciortino – Policy Officer European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- AMF update – A NCA with ESEF – Anne Gillet – Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- Field tests in Italy results – Eugenio Virguti – Secretary General XBRL Italy
In a short video, find the best moments of the 22nd XBRL Europe Day (7-8th February) in Rome.